- First daughter is Marissa so...nothing that rhymes (Alyssa, etc.) and nothing that starts with an "M" (Don't want to name all our future kids with an "M" and I would feel like we needed to if we started the first two that way)
- I don't really want a "girly" name (Hailey, Kylie, etc. - It just doesn't fit our family right now)
- We would like something somewhat unique, but not crazy/odd
- I love simple names
- Dan only likes one name, and one name only - Arianna (I like it also, it just doesn't seem to fit for this baby, and it's kinda "girly")*
- We've gone through entire alphabetized lists of names, and Dan doesn't like any of the ones I suggest
*This is the biggest problem. Lol.