Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back in the day...


I just found a piece of paper where I had written all the words Marissa could say. There's no date on it, but I'm guessing it to be around 18-24 months or so. I thought I'd type it up because it's cute and I want to remember...

Rissa's Words
  • gotcha
  • jep = jump
  • wait
  • yo = yogurt or phone
  • pee-pee
  • poo
  • spoo = spoon
  • essie = sticker
  • shirt
  • da = socks
  • ca = crackers
  • sweatshirt
  • choo-choo
  • gentle
  • eyes
  • nose
  • mouth
  • toes
  • poe-poe = pillow
  • Mom! = Grandma (she imitated me saying "mom" to my mom)
  • Pah-pah = Grandpa
  • Jep! = Jeff
  • cheerio
  • da-da = hot dog
  • bah = bath
  • ch-ch = brush teeth
  • ap = Nap in a Lap book
  • Twinkle = asks to sing that song
  • "ga ga guy" = lyrics "like a diamond"
  • see = seat
  • boo-boo
  • nigh-nigh = night-night
  • awww = expression for a baby
  • ha = hat
  • duh = stuck
  • yusch = lunch
  • da = dinner
  • hee = asking to hold my hand to drag me somewhere
  • gate
  • cow
  • keys
  • clap

No comments: