- I can't believe I am 30 weeks pregnant! Crazy!
- My sister Rach is coming today and staying for a while! I'm so excited, and I know Marissa will be thrilled to have her Aunt "Ah-ra" back! We also have our "Water birth" class tonight. I'm really looking forward to it, although Dan isn't, and he's concerned about passing out again (like at the class we took for Marissa's birth).
- This week, as I was finishing putting her tights on for church, she said, "Mommy, I look adorable!"
- On our way home from church, her buckle came undone somehow. When she showed me, I jokingly said "Oh no, Daddy, you're in trouble now!" since he had buckled her in. Then she repeated that over and over the rest of the day!
- We were also talking about the snow we got that day. She kept asking why it snowed, why it was cold, why it was winter, etc. So then I started asking her why, why, why everything. She actually answered me for a while, then finally said in an exasperated voice "Because it just happens, Mommy!" Now she knows how I feel!
Well, I guess that's all. Another ultrasound tomorrow - I always love to see my baby girl!