Friday, February 20, 2009

40 weeks, 3 days

Still here. I think we're going out for spicy Indian food tonight, so maybe that'll do the trick

For a while now, we've been getting groceries as a family event. Quite fun, actually. And we don't have to spend extra money. Lol. Anyways, the last time we all went, I was looking for Cadbury Creme Eggs, cuz they are my absolute favorite candy ever, and they're only an Easter thing. I'd found them before at Wal*Mart, but last time I couldn't find them. Well, fast forward to last night, when Dan and Marissa made a quick trip out to just grab a few things. They came inside, and Marissa handed me a Cadbury Egg! Dan said that they were walking down the aisle, and all of a sudden, she spotted something. She ran to the display, grabbed one, and said they needed to buy it for Mommy! How cute is that?! I just thought it was so sweet, and I even shared it with her (which I hadn't been doing with the others, since it's a limited-time-only candy). Even though she's been trying my patience this week (all my patience is used up on being pregnant!), she is such a cutie, and is so much fun to spend time with!

She's an awesome helper too. I vacuumed the entire middle floor, the basement stairs, and the entire basement this morning, hoping to get labor started. She followed me around, turned the vacuum on whenever I needed her to, put all her toys away off the floor, and moved anything else out of the way that was on the floor. She'd been begging all morning to help me clean, so when I finally did, she was so excited! She's going to make the world's best big sister!

Ok, I think I'm going to go make some chocolate pudding. I can't seem to get enough to eat these days!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Aww, she loves to help her mommy. That's precious! Brooke loves to help too and she actually is really VERY helpful. The kid can sort laundry for me. It's great!

I laughed so hard when you corrected your "too difficult." I'm such a freak about the English language too and when it's mis-used I get super annoyed. Just a weird pet peeve of mine, I guess.

Oh, and as for the blog layouts, go to www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com. She has lots of templates and they are VERY easy to apply.

Hang in there as you wait for your princess to come. I promise that you'll have a baby before you know it:-)